Notification – Implementation Structure Fixed by Sindh Govt During Eid ul Azha Holidays
NO.S.O(T-II)3-03/2013 GOVERNMENT OF SINDH TRANSPORT AND MASS TRANSIT DEPARTMENT
Office No.021-99211017 Fax NO.021-99211298 E.firstname.lastname@example.org
Karachi, dated the 11th September, 2015
MOST IMMEDIATE TOP PRIORITY MATTER
The Secretary, Provincial Transport Authority Sindh, Karachi. 2. The Secretary, DRTAs
SUBJECT: IMPLEMENTATION ON THE FARE STRUCTURE BY THE TRANSPORTERS DURING THE ETD-UL-ADHA HOLIDAYS .
I am directed to refer to this office letter of even number dated 09.09.2015 on the subject cited above and to state that Eid-ul-Adha is commencing within two weeks and people travel to their parent.4 and loved ones to celebrate Eid together. But there is a trend during this period that the transporters increase fare at their own level causing extra burden on the travelers. It is our prime responsibility to provide maximum relief to the public / travelers and to prevent transporters from increasing the fare without any authority.
You are, therefore, directed to direct all the Transporters / Route Operators of Inter City Routes / Intra City Routes of your jurisdiction to implement the fare structure fixed by the Government during the Eid-ul-Adha in letter and spirit otherwise action will be taken against the violators as per rules under intimation to this A.D.
Copy for information to:-
1. . The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister. Government of Sindh. Karachi.
2. The Director Information Department, Government of Sindh with request to issue press release to the Print and Electronic Media for the general public awareness.
3. The PS to Minister Transport Department, Government of Sinclh, Karachi.
4. The PS to Chief Secretary, Government of Sindh, Karachi.
5. The PS to Secretary, Transport and Mass Transit Department, Government of Sindh